Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funny moments

I know that many of you read this blog hoping to read some funny stories, and this post, I think, will deliver.  Over the past few months when I took a blogging hiatus, the kids did not take a break from being themselves.  Sometimes, I can't stop laughing at what they say.  At times, it's just so random that I can't make any sense of it, but other times, it's just so honest that I can't be mad they said it.

Will
So, Will is a bit of flirt, and he's boobie obsessed.  He also is kinda into his penis, which all together is a terrible combination.  He loves to give hugs and be sweet, but he has this little thing he does that drives me crazy (and our poor nanny, Michele).  Sometimes, he'll tell Michele he wants to give her a hug, and he'll try to look down her shirt or grab her chest.  Then, she'll tell him no, and he'll apologize.  But, he will say, "Let's hug again."  At that point, he'll wrap his legs around her and whisper in her ear, "I'm hugging you with my penis."  Gross. 

Abby
Abby is super-encouraging to her brother and sister, and she's a bit of a leader.  The others will often come to her to let her know that they've done something good, and she'll respond with, "I'm proud of you," or "Great job!"  Well, the other day, Will made a huge poop, and man, he was proud of that thing.  He ran up to Abby and said, "I just made a huge ca-ca snake in the toilet."  Her response was, "Good job, buddy.  I'm going to fart in your eye."  WHAT?  I couldn't make any sense of it, but they both started laughing hysterically.

Marie
Marie and I spent one afternoon watching gymnastics on television.  There was a gymnast who was about to do the floor routine, and she was ripped.  She had the typical gymnast body--short, stocky, super muscular.  Well, I told Marie to pay attention to this lady because she was going to do some cool flips.  Marie said, "That lady has a penis."  It was completely matter of fact, like she couldn't believe that I would be calling the person a "lady."  I tried to convince her that the person was actually a female, and she yelled to the screen, "Hey lady, show me your magina."

No comments:

Contributors