Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogger, PhD

Sorry for not posting in a while. I keep getting e-mails from family and friends asking if I'm okay, and if I am, could I please post some entries already! Thanks for your concern, but I know you aren't worried, you just want to see pictures of my children. You are all addicted to my trio. I can't blame you.

I have been super busy lately because I FINALLY finished my dissertation, defended it last Monday and passed, made revisions all last week, and turned in the final copy today. I am officially a PhD now. You can now refer to me as your Dr. friend, sister, daughter, wife, crazy mother of triplets, blogger lady, co-worker, how ever you know me.

Next post...pictures. I'm going to start downloading them now. I also have new triplet adventures to tell you about.

No comments:

Contributors