Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big News out of the Zeigler House!

No, I'm not pregnant! Our exciting news is that we are going to be on TV! Really, we are. I applied to be on a show called Mega Dens on the DIY Network. Billy and I are a little obsessed with DIY Network, HGTV, etc. Well, I noticed on their website that the show Mega Dens was casting in Atlanta so I sent in an e-mail. I thought nothing of it, until one of the producers contacted me. Then, she came to our house, and she brought the show's hostess and carpenters. It was crazy. Then, she asked a bunch of questions about us. She pitched us to the network, and they liked us. Really, what's not to like? So, starting May 2nd, our house will becoming an official construction site. It's insane!

They will only take 1 week to convert half of our lower level (living room/playroom, family room, and sun room) into a Mega Den!!! It's going to be a crazy week, but at least it will be a quick renovation. They said to be prepared to have 15 cars up and down our street, tents set up in the yard, and tons of people working from early in the morning until dinnertime every day.

I'll post pictures throughout the process so you can follow along. Our episode will air in October. We'll be the first show of season 2! Make sure your DVRs are working.

No comments:

Contributors