Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers' Day

I hope all the moms out there had a great day yesterday! Mine was filled with the usual triplet craziness. Swim lessons, play at the park, naps for them while I unpacked my bags and theirs, a walk, dinner, baths, milk, and then, they were off to sleep. That left just enough time for Billy and I to eat a few bites of leftovers and pass out! Another day in paradise.

I just couldn't resist posting a couple of pictures from our big family event at the park. This is when all of my sisters, steps, nieces, and nephews get together. It's quite a crowd!

Our family plus Papa because Will wouldn't let him put him down.
Here is the big group! 4 sisters on my side plus husbands and 8 kids (and 1 in Alice's belly) plus 4 step-sisters, husbands, and 13 kids (plus sweet Owen, who is always missed and always in our hearts).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous HUGE family!

Contributors