Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Da-da Pee-pee

Abby was in bed with us one night, and when we got up in the morning, Billy immediately headed to the bathroom to pee. As soon as I could hear his pee hitting the toilet, Abby sat up in bed and asked, "Da-da pee-pee?" I told her that yes, da-da was going pee-pee in the potty, and that she's getting to be a big girl and will need to go pee-pee in the potty too soon. She proceeded to grab a spare diaper off my night-stand, wiggle off the bed, run full speed to the bathroom, push open the door, and throw in the diaper. She yelled, "Da-da pee-pee!" and came running back. She was all proud of herself because she thought her daddy needed to go pee-pee in a diaper and didn't have one. How funny!

Marie's pee-pee behavior is not so funny lately. Last night, she tore off her pajamas and diaper, and peed not once, but twice on the floor. As if that wasn't enough, she also pooped on the floor in our bedroom. She does not like the feeling of going in her diaper anymore. On Sunday, she ran up to me while she was playing and said, "Ca-ca, pee-pee" and laid down on the floor in front of me. She had pooped and wanted to be changed immediately. It's time for the little potties. How is this happening so fast?

Marie also wiped out on Sunday morning and has a black eye (pitiful picture forthcoming). She was trying to wiggle out of her pajamas, lost her balance and fell on her face onto the lid of a plastic bin we use to store their clothes. It makes me sad to just look at her, but she's handling it like a champ.

Will continues to be his charming self. He bullies around the girls, but always with a cute smile on his face. His favorite thing to do is to chase them and push them down to the ground. Another favorite: running up behind them when they are at the gate and smashing them into the metal bars. Lovely. Yet another favorite: bashing their heads with his plastic golf club. Do you get the picture? The child is insane. God, give me patience.

I promise pictures in the next post. I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get my camera right now. I've been sick. Give me a break. Freakin' flu nearly killed me last week.

No comments:

Contributors