Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Picture Update

I'm exhausted and don't have lots of time to write, but I wanted to get up a few pictures. We had an eventful weekend. We started swim lessons today! It was great fun. I will have to write more about that, but it will have to wait. Enjoy the pictures.....

Marie looks like a homeless baby in this picture. She really likes wearing her hat for some reason.
Marie also loves Will's converse high top shoes. She wants to wear them all the time. I think she's going to be a bit of a tomboy.

The expression on Will's face made me laugh.

This one is just hysterical. Abby makes the silliest faces sometimes.

Abby looks like a poet, and Will looks like a big goober.

Hello? Marie loves to "talk" on the phone.

Hug one minute, punch the next. It's a love-hate relationship.


Everybody thought it would be funny to jump over the couch on to the table.

Abby and Marie both made real pee-pees in their potties last week!

Will is making his "cheese" face. Yes, they are all chewing on the bulbs we use to suck out their boogers. Don't worry, they're clean...I think.

No comments:

Contributors