Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Musical Beds

Want to know about my night last night (and almost every night for about the past week)? Here's a brief synopsis:

9:30-I settle in to work on my dissertation for a couple of hours. Ha!

10:45-Will starts screaming--out of his mind screaming. Billy tries to comfort him. No go. It's all me. He proceeds to cry/yell for about 20 minutes. Finally settles down just in time for...

11:25-Marie has a whopper freak out. Again, Billy tries, and she's not having it. I stripped the sheets off our bed the night before because Abby had spilled milk on them so Billy scrambles to make the bed while I hold both Marie and Will in the rocking chair in the nursery.

12:10-Still holding both, rocking in the nursery. Will is asleep so I put him in his crib, but Marie won't go down, so she's off to our bed.

1:15-Will screeching again, and I bring him to our bed. It's now me, Billy, Marie, Will, and Winnie.

2:55-Abby screaming bloody murder. I leave our bed to get in the guest bed with her and calm her down.

4-Abby is asleep so I put her back in her crib, and I go back to our bed until...

7:10-Will wakes up and then proceeds to wake Marie up

What a night!

No comments:

Contributors