Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Party

I was class mom for the kids' Valentine's Day party last month. It was so fun to be able to go into the classroom and watch them interact with other kids in the class. I loved seeing how they would play together at times, but they would also break apart and play with the other kids in their class.

Each child had to bring 11 Valentines to class to give to all their classmates. However, in my case, it meant I had to send 33 Valentines. I guess I better get used to all of this.

Here's Ms. Donna trying to round up the crew for their end of day stuff.
Abby (picking her nose-how ladylike), along with Will and his favorite jacket, which he just calls "pockets", and their friend, Lauren.

Daddy came and surprised us for the class party! The kids were so excited to see us both there. I didn't even know he was coming...all the sudden, he was just at the door. Will and Marie are showing him their toys at school here.

Here's Abby sitting at a table with some classmates-Natalie, Jose, and Maggie.

Will and Marie were seated at the table behind her with Mary Shea and Isabella. It was amazing to watch them all sit nicely and eat their lunches.

No comments:

Contributors