Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On the Books


Leslie got a call from her OB this morning, and was informed that her C-section has officially been scheduled for next Friday, July 11th at high noon. So that looks to be THE day. This brings about some serious t-shirt and paraphernalia options for the trips.

The doctor also made a point to prep Leslie for the celebrity treatment she will likely receive among the hospital's labor and delivery staff -- a 36-week triplet birth is almost unheard of!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, I was sort of hoping they would be born on my birthday. I'll take 7/11 though! They will be born under the best sign -- cancers are da bomb! We absolutely CANNOT wait to meet these babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Gina and I are so excited for both of you! Having seen you this weekend, I can say that you're both amazingly ready for what will be an incredible day and time in your lives. It was a pleasure to help you this past weekend (although I can't believe you could fit that much stuff in a 2 bedroom condo!). We look forward to helping you out once the trips arrive. We're there for ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so very exciting. I will have to first before hand since i leave again on Saturday. I cant believe they are finally here!!! ENHORABUENA

Anonymous said...

oops typical me...should say visit before hand....

Contributors