Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Gotta get movin'

We are currently the owners of 2 properties: an in town condo and a house in the burbs! We closed on the new house this past Tuesday, and our condo closing is on June 30th so we will soon be unloading our in town property. However, before we settle into our new place in Marietta, there's a lot of work to be done. Billy is going over there with a painting crew of friends and family tomorrow to try to get as much painted as possible. I am constantly amazed by how wonderful and helpful everyone has been throughout this whole process. We have such amazing people all around us.

We plan to do our major moving next weekend. I say "we," but I honestly can't do a thing. Again, we have had many volunteers sign up to help with the heavy manual labor. I feel so helpless sitting around while people pack up and move boxes all around me. I'm looking forward to feeling like my old self again when I get these babies out, but I'll probably miss their little kicks and punches. I won't, however, miss my gigantic belly! Did I mention I put on another 3 lbs last week? That's 44 lbs total now.

My foot is starting blowing up so I need to head back to the couch. I'm also having a hot flash and need to get some ice cream to cool me down. I get hot flashes in the evenings. If this is what menopause is going to be like, it's gonna suck.

No comments:

Contributors