Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Trio!!!

My "babies" turned 2 on Sunday! I can't believe it. Where have the last two years gone? In some ways, they have flown by, but in other ways, I feel like these children have been a part of our lives forever. What did we do for entertainment before we had them? We must have been so bored.

Anyway, thank you to all of our family and friends who attended our little b-day shindig. It was quite a success. We really appreciate you coping with the heat. We've decided that we are either going to move their birthday to another cooler month, or celebrate with some sort of water related activity from now on. We were just too afraid to do a pool party this year because it's so hard to keep track of 3 little ones in the pool plus host a celebration.

Billy and I were exhausted after their party, but the kids were severely jacked up. They were running around like crazy lunatics until after 9 p.m. OMG...I just wanted to pass out. Then, they didn't even sleep that well. That's nothing new though. Yes, our sleeping issues are never ending.

Sorry to all of the parents who have had to listen to their kids play the kazoo. Those were in the party favor bags. If it makes you feel better, I almost went for whistles, but Billy talked me out of those.

I will have new pictures in my next post!

No comments:

Contributors