Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese Visit

We met Liane and her troop of crazy kids at Chuck E. Cheese. Liane takes those children places for like 6 hours at a time. We reached our limit at Chuck E. Cheese in about 45 minutes. Trying to keep up with 3 two-year olds in that place was a nightmare. My dad was there to help me thankfully. They liked dancing up a storm while Chuck E. played his music.
Will only liked this one ride, and as soon as it would stop moving, he would sign more and say "mas." I think I fed that machine 10 tokens in a row.

The girls, on the other hand, were not fond of any of the rides. As soon as any of them would start up, they would say, "no," and put their arms out to be held. Not fans of that stuff just yet. I have lots of leftover tokens. I guess we'll get back there someday and try again. Not looking forward to that....

No comments:

Contributors