Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm so sorry about that

Liane has been working on potty training Cooper for several months now, but he still has accidents. He's just too lazy to take the time to actually go to the bathroom. I think he's afraid he's going to miss something important in those few seconds it takes to pee and/or take a dump.

When he came to visit me at my house a few weeks ago, he went out in the backyard. I was watching him from the sun room, and I noticed he was taking off his pants. I asked Liane if we should be concerned about that, and she said that he sometimes likes to pee outdoors. However, he then began to squat, and we soon realized he was actually pooping in my yard! I'm not sure what made him thinking that was okay. Billy said that when Cooper grew up and had a house of his own, he was going to go over there and take a crap in his yard to get him back.

A few days ago, Cooper pooped in his underwear, and when Liane took them off him to clean him up, he saw that he had been wearing Spider Man underwear. Cooper looked at them and said, "I'm so sorry about that, Spider Man." Hilarious! He was actually apologizing to his underwear for pooping in them. Liane put a pair of Thomas the Train underwear on him, and he looked back at his butt, and told Thomas, "I won't pee on you, Thomas. I promise!"

No comments:

Contributors