Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

My fat babies

We had a doctor's appointment today, which means we have updated weights for everyone:

Abby-She's still in the lead at 6 lbs 1 oz
Marie-She has gained the most at 5 lbs 13 1/2 ozs
Will-He's our wimpy, white, chicken, old man, and he's 5 lbs 13 1/2 ozs

Abby has the most gigantic boogers come out of her nose when I suction it. How can a little person with such a tiny nose have such large boogers? It's a medical mystery. Apparently, that's pretty normal. I just have to suction her out a few times per day.

Marie is in good shape, besides her vomiting episodes. We just need to burp her more often during feedings. She may be getting air bubbles. She also has a blocked tear duct in one eye. I have to massage the duct 4 times/day.

Will has cradle cap so we have to wash his hair with special shampoo daily. He also has a slightly flat spot on the right side of his head. We have to make him look left more. He has some dry skin on his face that needs to be exfoliated. He also had a little extra flap of skin under his tongue that the doctor snipped off today. It will help him feed better because he can now get more of his tongue out. He cried when they did it, and I almost started to cry also. He was fine within in a minute, and he got to suck my boobie to make him feel better. Boys are so easy to please.

I've gotten a request to blog about their budding personalities. I will start that the next post. If you have any special requests for updates, just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. I would be happy to oblige my readers!

No comments:

Contributors