Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Baby pics

Take a look at babies "a," "b," and "c." They are making me very ill, but I still love them. Vivian said that at her first ultrasound, she almost threw up looking at Rose. She was so sick and freaked out by it all. When Paul sent out the ultrasound picture, he superimposed a monster over the spot where Rose was. You opened up the picture thinking you were going to see something like this picture, and instead, there was this green monster inside the dark sac. It was really funny. Paul still wants another baby, and I think he may try to kidnap one of our triplets.

Baby "a" is the biggest measuring a whooping .58 cm. Baby "b" is .46 cm, and Baby "c" is the runt at only .41 cm. These measurements are roughly the size of a grain of rice. Isn't that crazy? I couldn't believe that they could pick up a heartbeat off a grain of rice!

In the picture, there's one more little black spot between babies "a" and "b." Don't worry, we don't have a baby "d." It's just some fluid there. The ultrasound lady had to tell us that because she knew I was looking at that little dark spot wondering how in the world we would have ended up with another one in there.

I had a little more bleeding today, but it was very minor, and it was dark brown in color, which the nurse assured me meant it was old blood and nothing to worry about. She said I should only be concerned when it is bright red in color and heavy, along with severe cramping. I don't have any other symptoms so I guess I'm clear.

Tomorrow is the big day that we will surprise Mems with the sex or sexes of the babies! I'll post them after that so that you will all know. Stay tuned, if you don't know already!

I'm off to spend some time on the couch in between my next dry heaving episodes. Morning sickness times three equals feeling yucky all the time! Oh well.

No comments:

Contributors