Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I don't want to know

As the date for my pregnancy test approaches, I have begun to think that I don't even want to know what it going on. I'm so afraid of getting a negative result that I would rather just pretend like I might be pregnant for a while longer than know one way or the other.

I have had a few positive signs. First of all, I'm really tired. It may just be the hormones, but it's getting worse. I took a nap today on the couch after sleeping 9 hours last night. It's currently a little after 8 p.m., and I'm thinking about getting ready for bed. I love me some sleep, but this is ridiculous.

Also, on Friday night, Billy and I had to run an errand, and when I saw a Chick-Fil-A, I HAD to have a lemonade. It was the strongest craving for anything I've ever had. Several women who have been pregnant have told me since then that they craved lemons during their first trimester. Is this a sign?

I can't keep obsessing over these little things and not know. My answer is coming soon.

No comments:

Contributors