Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rejuvenation

I have returned from DC, and I know you are all anxiously awaiting my next post. Yes, the pills in the va-jay-jay have begun. It's not as bad as I thought. They don't fall right out, as I suspected they would. I had weird dreams about having to put the pill in there all night Monday, and I thought I had done it when I woke up, but then, I found the little blue pill on my nightstand and realized I had dreamt the whole process.

Yes, the pill is blue-bright blue! Every time I wipe after peeing, the tp is bright blue. Very strange.

One of the nights I was in DC, I was watching Dr. 90210, and one of the plastic surgeons was performing a vaginal rejuvenation. The woman who was getting it said she had 2 babies, and one weighed 10 lbs the other 12 lbs at birth. She said her vagina had never been the same. She was going to get a vaginal rejuvenation, and the doctor told her she would have the vagina of an 18 year old. What does that mean? Now women even have pressure to have young vaginas? Is my cha-cha that different today than it was 10 years ago? By the end of the episode, though, I was thinking, "I'm totally going to need this after I have a baby." Why in the world would I need that? How did Dr. 90210 convince me in 1/2 an hour that this was the ticket to having my youth back? I need to stop watching so much tv. It's freaking me out. I still don't even know what the hell a vaginal rejuvenation is. They use lasers and stuff, but do they remove skin, tighten muscles? All I know is that the lady who had it done was looking down there with a mirror before and after and seemed to be very pleased with the results. Her big, pervert boyfriend was also looming around, and he said it looked great. GROSS!

Okay, back to my meds. I called my nurse yesterday to get the changes to my meds since Liane started her cycle yesterday, and I was taking the wrong dose of my suppression medicine, and I was doing it at the wrong time. It would have been nice for someone to have told me that. I don't just make up the dose. Another nurse told me how much to take, and I was following directions. I was taking .2 cc's of Lupron for the past 3 weeks, but now I'm down to .05 cc's until the day before embryo transfer. In the morning, I take my Lupron shot, 2 mgs of Estrace orally plus 2 more in my who-who, a baby aspirin, and a prenatal vitamin. In the evening, it's just the estrace (upstairs and downstairs). Once we get closer to egg donation, the shots in my hiney start. I may need a butt rejuvenation after a couple of weeks of those.

By the way, Liane and Jason got the house they have been negotiating for. She said there were a couple of others in the neighborhood for sale. I told her that we would use her neighborhood amenities when I had my triplets. I would bring them over from the slums where we will end up living, since we'll be so poor from trying to have them and then trying to raise them. Maybe we'll all just stay put in the condo. Three kids, two adults, and one big dog in a 2 bedroom-oh what fun!

No comments:

Contributors