Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time to Pay Up!

I am still in DC at a conference, but I have some time and some internet access so I figured I would give an update. Liane had to go in to the doctor this morning to make sure her own body had been thoroughly suppressed enough to have her begin being stimulated with medications. It's egg time for her.

Since she had her first appointment, I had to pay the bill. This cycle would normally cost us $16,000! If we had an anonymous donor, it would add another $6,000. However, we got a discount because my case is so freaky-deeky, and the doctors and embryologists are interested in studying me. It pays to be weird sometimes. We ended up having a $9,000 bill. Not great, but much better than the alternative.

Okay, I'm out of time. I'll write once the lady business pills start. I know you are all excited about that!

No comments:

Contributors